Best for Acne Scars Treatment The Dermaroller (Derma Roller) is a wonder gadget which normally builds the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. Extend marks, wrinkles, scars and uneven, set skin are on the whole because of an absence of collagen. With utilizing a DermaRoller to supplant the collagen you can enable your skin to recharge itself and repair to a restorative level. The dermaroller is a compact one uniquely intended for magnificence reason. It accompanies diverse submodels focused at various treatment reason.
- This derma roller comes with 540 titanium alloy needles of diameter 0.5 mm for effective operation
- It can be used for hair regrowth treatment as well as anti-ageing solution
2.5mm is a large derma roller suitable for use on the body but not the face.
- Stretch marks from any origin or body part
- Acne hard to heal scars and light Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Scars of any origin
- Wrinkles Reduction
- Anti-ageing effects
- Chickenpox scars
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin Sagging
- Age brown spots
- Hair loss (Alopecia)
- Hyper pigmentation
Expel wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
- Removes deep lines and wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Removes stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Reduces aging spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Smoothes skin texturec
- Improves the absorption of skin care products
- Stimulates skin regeneration
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body
Ideal for beautifying agents application. 0.25mm needle size is not really intended to treat wrinkles and scars. It is strictly used for boosting topical skin care product absorption. As a result, this will increase the concentration of topical active ingredients inside your skin.
Derma Roller 0.5mm microneedle is the highly advisable size for beginners.
It is safe to use for almost all skin problems.
This size is good for the face, neck, and for body parts with thinner skin.
You can use this even in the delicate areas like the upper eyelids, lips and brows.