- Optical nail whitener yellow, for stained or dulled nails.
- Non-chemical nail whitener for nails stained by tobacco, detergents or dark nail polishes applied without a base.
- Applied on healthy nails, it will give an original bluish effect.
- Suitable for men and women-applied on its own creates a matte, natural look.
- Recommended as a base coat under a pastel shades for true color.
Optical nail whitener.
Various external factors (colour pigments, nicotine, …) can stain, yellow or make your nails look dull. Their aspect is then particularly unsightly.
The innovative formulation of Mava-White hides the unsightly aspect of stained, dull nails, while giving them a natural and healthy look. It is an optical colour perfector for the nails thanks to specific pigments that react to UV light. When used under a nail polish, the shade does not change visually. No more colour that turns into a dirty beige, a dubious yellow or a dull red, when applied on yellow nails ! Thanks to matt finish when used on its own, Mava-White may also be used by men whose nails have been stained or yellowed, perhaps due to nicotine, and who are concerned about the apearance of their nails.
How to use:
There are three ways to use Mava-White.
1. for a matt effect, apply Mava-White on its own on bare nails.
2. for a longer hold and shiny effect, apply a base coat before Mava-White and a top coat after.
3. for a luminous nail polish shade which is not distorted by yellow nails, put Mava-White on after a base coat and before nail polish and top coat.