- Great Results In Less Than 2 Minutes
- 4 Weeks of Rich, Vibrant Eyebrow Color!
- Clinically Tested
- Natural Dyes - Plant Extracts
- 3 - .03 fl oz. / 1 ml Cream Colorant
- 3 - .03 fl oz. / 1 ml Gel Activator
- 1 Reusable Applicator Stick, 3 Work station cards, instruction manual.
Q. Why tint your eyebrows with Godefroy® Instant Eyebrow Tint?
A. A great alternative to daily eyebrow pencil and powder application, tinting your eyebrows help define each eyebrow hair and gives the appearance of longer, thicker eyebrows.
Q. How long will it last?
A. With proper application, it will last up to 4 weeks or longer. Waterproof and non-fading, you can enjoy all outdoor activities without applying daily eyebrow color.
Q. How long does it take to apply and process?
A. The simple two step process takes two minutes to apply and process.
Q. Is it safe to use?
A. Yes! Godefroy® Instant Eyebrow Tint is clinically tested safe for use.
Helpful hints before you get started
- Use a lighted, magnified mirror.
- Keep a box of tissues or cotton swabs handy.
- Place an old towel or newspaper on work area to prevent staining.
Perform an allergy test for 48 hours before applying.
Squeeze a small amount of Solution No.1 onto the end of the application stick and apply to the inside of your arm. Do the same with Solution No.2 and apply directly on top of solution No.1. Let stand 2 minutes and wipe clean. Close and secure packets with paper clip and place back in zip lock bag. Wait 48 hours. If no visible signs of irritation occur, proceed with tinting the eyebrows. Do not use this product if irritation is visible.
Tinting the Eyebrows
Preparing the brows
- Very Important. For best results, wash eyebrows with a mild soap and water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
- To protect the skin from accidental staining, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly around the eyebrow. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows, this could inhibit coloring process.
- Remove work station card and squeeze entire contents of Solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. Do not mix.
- It is best to tint one eyebrow at a time, allowing the color to process completely before starting the second eyebrow. Using enclosed applicator stick, apply solution No 1 onto the eyebrow. Let stand for 2 minutes. Gently blot dry with a tissue before proceeding to the next step.
- Wipe applicator stick clean and apply Solution No 2 directly to the eyebrow. Let stand one minute and wipe clean with a damp tissue or cotton ball. Remove any color that may have gotten onto the skin with a damp tissue.
Helpful hint. For slightly darker, longer lasting results, reapply remaining mixture and repeat the process.Trouble Shooting Guide
- Eyebrows have a reddish color. This usually due to staining of the skin beneath the eyebrow hair and will disappear in a day or two. To speed up the process, gently rub eyebrow area with soap and warm water.
- Staining to the skin has occurred. Stains will disappear in a day or two. To speed up the process, create a mild exfoliate of water and sugar and rub gently on the stain and rinse with water.
- My color results were not satisfactory. There could be several reasons. 1) Eyebrows were not cleaned of oil or makeup before tinting. 2) A small amount of petroleum jelly adhered to the brow hair and inhibited the color process. Wash brows clean and repeat the process.
Cream colorant: Water, alcohol denat, acacia catechu heartwood/achillea millefolium aerial part/aesculus hippocastanum nut/calendula offiicinalis flower/camellia sinensis leaf/carthamus tinctorius flower/dichroa febrifuga lour root/galla chinensis ceidium/hypericum perforatum whole herb/juglans regia hull/juniperus communis stem and leaf/solidago virgaurea herb/urtica dioica leaf/vaccinium myrtillus fruit/vitex agnus-castus fruit/vitis vinifera seed extract, carbomer, sodium hydroxide. May contain pyrogallol.
Gel activator: Water, silver nitrate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, ammonia.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Contact may cause irritation or allergic reaction. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water. Remove accidental stains from skin immediately with soap and water. Physician should be consulted if irritation persists.
Do not use immediately after waxing or tweezing, or skin shows any irritation around the eye area. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Remove accidental stains from the skin immediately to prevent staining.