Mink Lashes No. 20
- Made of natural goat hairs! Still Peta-certified and cruelty-free!
- The perfect eye accessory in various lengths and volumes
- Includes easy-to-use, long-lasting glue adhesive
- No. 20
The Chelsea Beautique 100% authentic mink strip lashes, that were once only available to celebrities at up to US$ 5,000, are now available with Chelsea Beautique at a fraction of the cost. Lighter, softer and more flexible than synthetic false eyelashes, our mink lashes will instantly intensify your eyes for that highly dramatic red-carpet effect.
How to Apply Mink Lashes
- Size the lashes. Before gluing the mink lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, and trim them down on the sides if necessary.
- Apply the lash glue to the outer seam of the eyelash strip with an applicator or small brush. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
- Place the Strip on your eyelid. Position it as close as possible to your natural lashes then bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lash line.
- Allow the glue to dry naturally. Once the strip is in place, you do not need to press or hold it.
- Apply mascara to your lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the mink ones, achieving a more natural look. You can use black, brown, or dark gray mascara.
- Apply liquid eyeliner along your upper lids. Be sure to fill in any gaps between the mink lashes and your own to make them look more natural. Use black, brown, or dark gray liner.