HFSC Transdermic Treatment 1300 Woman Ampoules 3.5ml x10+10
Crescina HFSC Transdermic Treatment 1300 Woman Ampoules 3.5ml x10+10 fights advanced incipient baldness on women through a dual-action approach – on one side it stimulates physiological hair growth and, on the other, stops hair loss. To begin with, in order to boost hair growth, this product comes with Crescina Transdermic Re-Growth HFSC ampoules. These amber vials resort to a countless list of active and stimulating ingredients that not only increase physiological growth but also keep your capillary bulbs healthy. To complement this action, you will find a set of transparent ampoules that contain the Crescina Transdermic Anti-Hair Loss. This composition is responsible for reinforcing the hair from the root and, like so, preventing hair loss.
Lastly, this treatment also includes the innovative Transdermic Technology – a system that ensures the deep penetration of active ingredients on both the epidermis and dermis of the scalp. By guaranteeing the best penetration on the scalp’s different layers, this component works as an alternative to micro-injections.
- Texture: liquid;
- Hair issues: thinning hair, hair loss;
- Time of application: five consecutive applications a week, for two months;
- Age: 18+;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: boosts the physiological growth of hair, also stops the hair loss process.
- Transdermic Technology is a patented system that ensures that the active and functional ingredients of this product deeply penetrate the different layers of the skin and scalp. By guaranteeing the best penetration, this technology works as an alternative to micro-injections without requiring needles;
- Re-Growth Complex is a blend of three active ingredients (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein) that stimulates the physiological growth of hair on weakened areas of the scalp;
- HFSC Complex is a patented technology that also contributes to physiological hair growth, keeping the hair bulbs healthy;
- Re-Growth Booster Complex (Methionine, Glycine, Copper Tripeptide-1) supports the function of the other components present in the formula by supplying necessary molecules to the capillary bulb’s cells;
- Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol works as enhancers;
- Blend of Active Ingredients and Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 help to reinforce the hair from the root.
How to use
Use Crescina HFSC Transdermic Treatment 1300 Woman Ampoules 3.5ml x10+10 on a dry and clean scalp. Start by applying the Crescina Transdermic Anti-Hair Loss (transparent vials) and follow it with the Crescina Transdermic Re-Growth (amber vials) on the next day. Keep alternating the two formulas for five consecutive days. Then, interrupt the treatment for two days. Repeat the process, this time starting with the Crescina Transdermic Re-Growth. Keep this treatment for at least two months for optimal results.
Very Advanced Hair Loss & Thining