Hair Loss 5 Patents 14 vials Women
HAIR LOSS is defined as the detachment of hair from its follicle.
It is a physiological phenomenon which is part of the normal reproductive cycle of hair.
The life cycle of hair is characterized by precise balances and times. Healthy hair is produced, develops and falls out following three phases: the anagen phase: development and growth of hair (duration of approx. three years); catagen phase: reduction in follicle activity and size (duration approx. three weeks); telogen phase: resting phase (duration approx. three months) culminating in the detachment of hair from its follicle.
NEW ANTI-HAIR LOSS FORMULATION IMPROVED BY TRANSDERMIC TECHNOLOGY
Labo Hair Loss 5 Patents is a dermo-cosmetic treatment in vials for topical use that helps stop the hair loss, counteracting the different causes and promoting the anchorage of the hair shaft to the scalp. Labo Hair Loss 5 Patents consists in 5 complexes of active molecules and is protected by 5 Swiss Patents:
1. Anti-Hair Loss Complex (Hydroxyproline, Aspartic Acid, Enzymatic Activator), with Taurine: it has a strengthening effect on the hair follicle sheaths and helps prevent the premature detachment of the hair shaft. Swiss Patent CH 693 817;
2. Scalp and Hair System Anti-Aging Complex (Pentapeptide-28, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Myrtus Communis Extract, Teprenone): it helps counteract the causes of aging of the hair system, prolonging the functionality of the hair follicles. Swiss Patent CH 700 735;
3. Protection of Scalp and Hair Follicle Stem Cells Complex (Pentapeptide-31, Hydrolyzed Pea and Laminaria Digitata Extract): it helps maintain the reserve cells of the scalp in good condition, which is fundamental for the health and life of the hair follicles. Swiss Patent CH 704 629;
4. Hair Follicular Islands Complex (Glycogen, Proline, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Glutamylamidoethyl Indole, Baicaline): it promotes the trophism of the follicles belonging to the hair follicular islands (multi-follicle units) to reduce hair loss. Swiss Patent CH 710 438;
5. Transdermic Technology: the formulation takes advantage of the exclusive system based on 3 enhancers (Pentylene, Decylene and Caprylyl Glycol) and on the low molecular weight of the ingredients, to promote their absorption through the particularly thick cutaneous layers of the scalp, helping reduce the hair loss. Swiss Patent CH 711 466.
The female formulation contains also Biotin and Glutamine, nourishing substances for the hair shaft, Polyquaternium-68 helps protect the hair surface and the root of Pueraria mirifica, source of oestrogens, is an additional support to counteract the hair loss.
Labo Hair Loss 5 Patents helps stop the hair loss, preventing and counteracting the physiological, non-pathological causes.
Specific formulations for man and woman.
In order for Labo Hair Loss 5 Patents functional molecules to penetrate the hair system not only through the follicular openings but also through the scalp, Labo researchers developed a “Transdermic” Technology based on the low molecular weight of the active substances that enables them to penetrate into the cutaneous layers of the scalp, thanks also to the presence of 3 enhancers. The percentages reported here below refer to the transdermic penetration of the functional active molecules, in solution, after 24 hours. Transdermic penetration was made possible by the new Labo technology and tested by means of Franz Cells. Swiss Patent CH 711 466.
HOW TO USE
Labo Hair Loss 5 Patents contains 14 vials. Each vial contains 3.5 ml of product and is suitable for an alternate daily use.