Disposable Pedicure Kit – Socks
the vanguard of Gloves and Sneakers Emolientes Brazzcare translates the latest in practicality, technology, professional care and intensive hydration for feet, hands and nails.
6 in 1 Pedicure
- Professional Emollient
- Anti-Germ Protection System
- With Herbacut
- Calcium and Keratin loading
- Exclusive Polymer Enamel Fixer
- Complete Disposable Kit
Method of application:
- Remove the varnish and clean the nails of the first foot.
- Put on the boot and make sure all the cuticles are covered with the emulsion and keep the foot hydrated. The importance of distributing the emollient before the procedure, guarantees the correct performance of BalbCare on the cuticles.
- Remove the varnish and clean the nails of the second foot.
- Put on the boot and make sure that the emollient was well applied on the cuticles.
- Return to the first foot and pinch each finger on movements that slide the emollient back. This small attention, facilitates the work with the pliers and improves the visualization of the cuticle.
- With the aid of a spatula, break the tip of the shoe.
- Start the cuticle. Notice that the cuticles loosen more easily. This is because BalbCare has components that activate the professional conditioning of the cuticles, reducing the time spent in the cuticulture.
- After finishing the first foot, keep your foot hydrated.
- Make same steps on the second foot. Slip the emollient and break the tip of the shoe.
- Start the cuticle.
- Remove the boots by gently bringing the plastic close to the skin. It is important to know how to perform this step to facilitate the subsequent cleaning of the emollient waste. (Do not perform this procedure while the plastic is on the skin, as it may act as an exfoliant, irritating the skin).
- Enjoy the emollient on the skin to massage your feet. (If the option is to remove the callosity, slide the shoes completely to the ankle and perform the normal procedure using the appropriate material Remove the sneakers by gently bringing the plastic close to the skin Use the emollient on the skin to massage the feet.
- With the aid of cotton, apply a little acetone on each nail. This care chemically activates the exclusive varnish-fixing polymer.
- Finish with base application.
- Finish with the application of varnish.